Monday, April 8, 2013

"Distorted is my silhouette, tainted, starved, and desperate. There'sno easy fix for this that I cannot control. I'm breaking apart at thesoul! Like all good dreams you wind up dead, All those promises I neverkept. I laugh and you will cry again and again and again and again.These simple things I just can't say, Remove the you from you and me. Istand to bring you to your knees, again and again and again."

At the moment I'm listening to "I'm only here to disappoint - Alkaline Trio".
Firstly, I apologise for posting a little later than usual. I've been super flat out and honestly have not had the time.

So lets start with Easter! So much chocolate, yet so little time. Haha! Actually, this Easter was a lot better than previous Easters I've had in the past. Usually my Easter consist of cramming seeing every family member on the one single day, it was hell. But this year was actually nice and relaxing. It was my boyfriends birthday on Good Friday, and my sisters birthday on Easter Sunday. So it was just immediate family this Easter, which was just great! Had a lot of fun (:

After Easter was pretty good as well because I had a week off from uni. It was pretty great catching up with my boy and spending time with him and his mates! Had a few parties, got a bit of alcohol in me, and was cruising right through the night. (: sometimes I wish moments could last forever.

What has been a bit of a pain though, is the amount of fucking homework I have been doing over the past week. It's getting into the hard stages of uni now, and they mean it when they mention there will be a lot of work.

Speaking of work, I am VERY pleased to announce that I have been promoted to Bar Supervisor with my job!! It's seriously the best news ever, especially because it's exactly the same work, but with better hours and better pay. :)

In some more music related news, the title of my post today has come from a new album I downloaded a couple of days ago from my all time favourite band; Alkaline Trio.

Their new album is titled 'My Shame Is True' and I must say that it is a VERY clever and well written album, SOOOOO much better than there last original album 'This Addiction'.

Highly recommended!

Hope you're well! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment