Thursday, February 14, 2013

"She caterpillar so good that all the greeks go "killa". Break and enter, take ya like a glass of milk then "spill ya". Saw her coming, what a scene, what I mean is she got that sex coffee beam, but she tastes like vanilla."

At the moment I'm listening to "Sly - The Cat Empire".
What a lovely, but expensive week it's been!

Firstly I had to take my mum into hospital for an operation. It went about 2 hours longer than expected (only was supposed to be a 20 minute operation) which really started to freak me and my family out. However, the results came back a couple of days ago and everything turned out benign, which is fantastic!

Then on the weekend I went to a festival in the city which was absolutely lovely (not so lovely to my wallet though). We sat around, enjoyed the sun, listened to live music, and went on carnival rides. It made me really happy (:

On a side note, recently I read this book called "I can make you thin" by "Paul McKenna". It took me about 2 hours to complete it, and honestly, it just makes sense. I've tried diets before, but this book is strictly against diets. He claims that diets make you put on more weight than you originally were. There are only 4 rules in this book for "guaranteed weight loss". They're a lot simpler than I thought, and they actually seem to be working for me. I just need to stick to them. It's a VERY good and well written book, I highly recommend it!!

Also, today is the one day of the year most loathed by single people: Valentines day! However, this is my first valentines day that I have spent not being single, but instead, being a loving and committed relationship. It was such a perfect day complete with a lovely dinner with live music. Nothing like it. (:

Romance is definitely not dead.

Thanks for reading. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment